Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Red Herring.... Day 1

Hey everyone,
As many of you may know, I am a college student at a southern university. Part of college is discovering who you are and figuring out your life's calling. Thirty course credits and half my college career complete, what have have I figured out? Well, don't take Roycee Kerr's class, thursday nights should always be spent at Home Bar, and the expressway should be avoided at all possible costs between the hours of 4-7pm daily. Of course, I've learned how to do the basics of accounting and take derivatives; however, I have mastered the skill of procrastination through my time in college.
In the true spirit of my nature, I have decided to create this blog to share the stories of my procrastination with you. Each week, instead of cracking out the books, I am going to venture off and try a new hobby. I will garden, bike, cook, walk, bake, and possibly even backpack and share all of my procrastination adventures with you.
I am JHerring, and this is my Red Herring.

No comments:

Post a Comment