Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Presents Presents Presents!

This year my family and I are wintering in Asia, visiting my sister in Beijing.  One of the perks about going away for the holidays is getting to open presents early!  This year, I've had so many wonderful gifts, but my absolute favorite is the pink and green quilt I received from my boyfriend's mother.  Andrew's Mama has such a talent for making quilts and has made Andrew the most beautiful quilts over the years.  Not only did she make it by hand, but Andrew's Mama picked my two favorite colors: pink and green!  As many of you know, I have an unhealthy obsession with Neiman Marcus bedding, and could not believe that my new quilt looks exactly like one of the one's I've been ogling over at Neimans. I've been trying to figure out what colors to use for the guest bedroom in my house, and would love to do a precious ladylike pink and green bedroom.  I cannot wait to use my new quilt as the inspiration for my green and pink guest bedroom at home!  This will definitely be a gift I will cherish for years to come!!

Opening my beautiful new quilt at Andrew's apartment
Going to look perfect here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment