Monday, December 19, 2011

Inspired By: The Foldable Butterfly Fur Chair

I was going through the bedroom closet at my parents house yesterday.  Hidden in the very back corner was my old fluffy pink glitter chair from Claire's.  When I was in middle school I begged my mother for weeks to buy me the foldable chair, telling her "its so unfair! All my friends have them!"  Despite minting that it was completely impractical and would never be comfortable, she finally caved in.  Not only did it add an instant Lizzy Maguire cool factor to my bedroom, but it was (and still is) one of the most comfortable chairs I've ever had!  The faux fur foldable chair is like a beanbag with back support, making it the perfect place to lounge and take a nap or cozy up with a great book.  Long story short, it is an absolute must have in any house.  While my pink faux Claire's version might only fit into a Limited Too palate inspired home, I've found some great options that are both chic and cozy.  What more could a girl ask for?!

Which comfy fur chair is your favorite?
The Original

The Chic Update 


No comments:

Post a Comment