Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Macy's Sale

Macy's is having a terrific sale today and they have some ah-mazing bargains and steals!  Here are a few of my favorites!

 1.  All stand mixers are currently 30% off
 2. This precious candy cane cake stand would make a fabulous last minute decorating touch right before the holidays- and at $29.99 its a must buy!
3. I love these elegant discounted waterford crystal glasses

 4. This beaded American Bead 53 piece silverware is an absolute must buy.  I bough a set of this when I moved into my first apartment and they've lasted 3 years without scratching, denting, or tarnishing!
 5.  My mother changes out our china pattern at home for every holiday.  I cannot wait to surprise her when she sees that I've started my very own (budget friendly) Thanksgiving china set!


What deals have you found at Macy's

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love that stand mixer! I've been wanting one forever, good find :)

    ReplyDelete