Thursday, December 22, 2011

Inspired by: Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra

This year I got the Van Cleef Alhambra necklace for my birthday from my parents.  I've been a Van Cleef devotee for as long as I can remember. I'm always lusting after their amazing pieces on 1st Dibs (um hello luvah).  That's why I love the Van Cleef Clover inspired chair below.  Its my personal opinion that anything inspired by Van Cleef is instantly fabulous, but I especially love these clover dining chairs.  They are the perfect blend of elegant charm and modern chic.  I would love to place one in my vanity like the one below or around a breakfast nook table!  What inspired by furniture do you love?



This beautiful Hickory Chairs piece would look fabulous around a breakfast nook.  I haven't been able to find the pricing, but its a must buy!


These two Mecox Clover Chairs are quite expensive at $1500/chair, but still a bargain compared to an authentic Van Cleef Alhambra Clover necklace!  Now this is my kind of savings!!


1 comment:

  1. Hickory Chair is based in my hometown...HICKORY NC! These are some of my favorite chairs, as well. Always chic...always a perfect fit for ANY room. The Hickory Chair plant is a sight to behold...completely worth a visit, simply to see the stacks and stacks of gorgeous chairs (and to spot a few celeb designers!)

    Hard to believe that they are made 3 blocks from my house and I still have to pay "SHIPPING"!

    ReplyDelete