Saturday, December 24, 2011

Obsession of the Day: ZGallarie Jeweled Frames

My parent's house is filled with photos of our family and friends.  Everytime I go home, it seems like mom has managed to find room for another photo on every bit of remaining countertop.  While art is beautiful, nothing is more comforting then walking into a home filled with photos.  However, when I was home last weekend, I found myself looking at my mother's picture frames more than the actual photos.

My mother is a firm believer in having picture frames that are as beautiful as the pictures, and "given that I have three beautiful daughters, they need to be extremely beautiful frames."  The result?  Hundreds of Jay Strongwater frames scattered throughout the house.  I'm quite certain if there is a Strongwater frame, it resides somewhere in my house nuzzled on top of a dresser or next to her Herend in the china cabinet.  I've inherited my mother's love for all things picture related and adore Strongwater frames.  However, except for the few she's given me, I simply can't justify spending over a hundred dollars for a picture frame on my college student budget.  That's why I've become a devoted ZGallerie shopper.  Their Picture frames are 100% as exquisite as the Jay Strongwater frames, but cost a tenth of the price.  The best part?  They blend right in to my mother's Strongwater frames on my dresser.  Here are my ten of my favorite frames from ZGallerie.  Which one is your favorite?
1. Lilly Frame

2. Bamboo Frame

3. Peacock Frame

4. Bird Frame

5. Jeweled Frames

6. Marrone Frame

7. Dragonfly Jeweled Frame

8. Eternity Jeweled Frame
9. Infinity Jeweled Frame
10. Juliette Jeweled Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment