Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dream House!

With graduation coming up, I've started thinking about growing up and entering the Real World.  Whenever someone mentions the "real world," I always picture the ominous Law and Order dun dun following right after it.  But entering the real world doesn't always have to be a terrible thing.

One of the things I'm definitely looking forward to is getting a backyard again.  After talking to my parents, I've started thinking about investing in a house.  Not only is the idea of a pool and my own garden so exciting, but twice the room to decorate and design?  Count me in!!  There's nothing I love more than coming up with new ideas to distract me from studying, and planning a fun new house is so much fun!

Of course, when I look at Realtor.com, I find my dream home immediately!   Its totally under budget (leaving room for fun furniture!) and look how precious it is.  I'm loving the way she decorated all of the rooms.  The knobs on all of the kitchen cabinets are darling, plus the backyard has more than enough space to build a pool.  Pool parties at dream casa?  Count me in!!


I love the front entrance with the connected garage
 First Sitting room

 Precious Kitchen

Guest Bedroom
Loving the hydrangeas everywhere!

 Hello future pool area!  Where's my pina colada?!

No comments:

Post a Comment