Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gifts for the Hostest with the Mostest

A friend recently sent me the link for Olive and Coco and I loved locking through their site.  They make such innovative flower arrangements- I'm so boring when it comes to flower arrangements, I tend to stick to white lilies hydrangeas.  I think flower arrangements generally tend to look tacky, but I love the organic textures of each of Olive and Coco's arrangements.  I'm visiting my boyfriend's family for the Thanksgiving Holiday and I think one of these arrangements would be the perfect hostess gift!  You can find Olive and Coco's website here.

Check out a few of my favorite arrangements below.  What do you normally bring as a hostess guest when visiting friends/family?

 I love pomegranates in fall bouquets

Even though a colorful flower bouquet is beautiful, I love giving plants as gifts.  They're so easy to take care of, and they last longer than cut flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment