Monday, October 31, 2011

Entry Tables

Its the first thing you see when you walk in the house, but people rarely spend time focusing on picking out their end tables.  Finding a great sofa can often be incredibly pricey, but you can find a great end table for under 100$.  Matched with a mirror, flower arrangement and end table lamps, an end table can really set the tone for a room.  Check out the awesome affordable options I found below.

1. This Demilune Sofa Table with a Bottom Shelf from FurnitureOnTheWeb.com would make the perfect entry table.  Plus, look what it has- Nailhead trimming!!  (its on the far right under the mirror)

2.  This Ornate Leaf Black and Brown Sofa Table, also from FurnitureOnTheWeb.com, is another great option for an entry table.  I think it might be a little big for my particular entry way; however, I thought I'd share it with you all. (left back)



3. This Paloma Marble Topped entry table is magnificent.  I think I may use it as a sofa table.  Check it out on FurnitureOnTheWeb.com 

4. This Oak Finish Marble Top is even prettier then the Paloma Table above.  I really like the tanner colored marble, I think it looks beautiful if you have wood floors.  FurnitureOnTheWeb.com 

5. Love love love this Sebastian Bronze Finish Console Table from FurnitureOnTheWeb.com  is a picture of Tuscan perfection!! Plus, the price isn't bad either!!

6.  This Mirrored Dalton Table is very mod chic.  Since I'm always posting about Tuscan items, I thought it was only fair to post about some modern items!  


7.  Also loving this Iron Circles Half Moon Table from Overstock.com.  Normally, entry tables require vases, lamps and decorative frames to dress up their boring wood frame, but this table looks gorgeous all on its own!!

8. This Country Cottage Foyer Table looks like something I saw at Weirs last month, but at under $100 dollars, its a must buy1


9. This Prentice Sofa Table would be perfect in any entry way.  I adore the fleur de lis detailing at the bottom rod iron.

10. A great traditional entry table! I love the classic style and the stained wood.  
11. Another Rod Iron Entry Table!  (can you tell I love this style?)


Where did you find your entry table?








No comments:

Post a Comment