Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Pop of Color

I've been looking for a fun way to ad some color to my apartment.  I normally stick to Tuscan color tones with home decor, but with my recent blue/white obsession, thats started to change.  However in a living room that sticks to one color pallet, how do you start adding colorful objects without it looking like its out of place?  I've been looking through photos online and I think I found the answer.  Start slowly with a few small objects: picture frames, paperweights, coffee table books ect.

I stumbled upon Dani Notes' easty shop looking for a new winter stationary set and fell in love with her fun and sassy trays.  Not only are these monogramed trays adorable, but they're functional too.  I'm going to use the one I just ordered as a modern vanity tray in my bathroom.  Check out some of my favorite designs below!



You can check out her easy shop here: Dani Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment