Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Current Obsessions on One Kings Lane

So I was just browsing One Kings Lane and lusting after all the multi thousand dollar pieces. Obviously I had to fall in love with the most expensive ones!! Life never works out in my favor in that respect. Oh well, I figured I would share them with you guys while I go grab some Ben and Jerry's!!
1. I love this Louis Console. The thing I find so amazing about it is the paint on it is so drab, (look its painted this dull glossy black!) But it doesn't need to be. The shape is so elegant and unique, this piece has this sort of understated fabulousness about it.

2. I like the idea of this wallpaper lamp. I'm not crazy about the actual wallpaper on the lamp, but I really want to start a new craft project, find some fabulous wallpaper, and make one of my own!!

3. How cool is this chair? I get its a little bright and I'm not sure I would ever buy it even if I could afford the 4,000$ price tag, but I just thought it was such a unique piece I wanted to share it with you guys!

4. I adore this Asian inspired wardrobe. You don't see traditional wardrobes in homes anymore, and its a shame. Look how fabulous it is!!

5. This nailhead chest is simply divine. Can you just picture the amount of work that went into creating this? I thought I would try to make a nailhead chest of my own, but I realized I'm far too big of a procrastinator to take on a project like that!! Perhaps if I venture to India on my own Eat, Love, Pray adventure I can pick up one for my living room. Hopefully for under 3000$....

6. These Gustavian Dining Chairs are magnificent. They have an art deco vibe, without being too over the top. Don't you just want to stick them in your dining room? I do!

7. I really want a chaise lounge. Seeing this reminded me of that! I don't really like the fabric on this one... But I want one none the less!!

8. Ughhh! I would sell my house for a set of these Louis Velvet Chairs. Well, perhaps not really sell it, because I don't think velvet fares too well in the sun and rain, but you get the picture. What do you think of velvet upholstering on dining chairs? Can it be elegant or does it just remind you of the seats at the movie theater?

9. Some more velvet chairs.....

10. Wouldn't these nailhead chairs match perfectly with that nailhead end table from overstock.com?

I'm Jherring and this is my Red Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment