Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dreamy-licious Sofas

Since I'm writing this before bed, I decided to devote a post to all the gorgey sofa's I dream of having in my new house... If my budget was doubled... errr quadrupled?
Take a look:
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bench. Its so darling and colorful. I would love this in my bedroom sitting area to add a pop of color.

2. Someone made this chair for the czarina of chic, Carson, and I am obsessed! I want this chair in my dinning room, my vanity, my office, my.... you get the picture. A chair truly fit for a queen- crown included.
Check Spelling
3. I'm sort of (understatement of the century) obsessed with anything and everything Hollywood Regency. What is Hollywood Regency you may ask? I have no idea to be honest! But if you google Hollywood Regency Furniture everything if Fahhhbulous! and this little piece of Hollywood Regency perfection was in a http://www.onekingslane sale. I love browsing One Kings Lane sales, but sadly all of their items are vastly out of my price range. Oh well..
4. Attention readers: This is my dream sofa. I want it. Please gift and send to my dreams!
Goodnight and as always,
I'm Jherring and this is my Red Herring

1 comment:

  1. I am SO HONORED to be mentioned in your post! I will send you the info about the chair. Hope to see you soon, at one of out fabulous deb balls! ~Carson

    ReplyDelete