Monday, November 8, 2010

I found some fun things on http://www.burkedecor.com and I thought I'd share and write another quick post before class. Enjoy!
1. I love theses fun little Coral Change Trays. I think they would be perfect to sit on my dresser by the door to my bedroom. I'm especially liking A or B.
http://www.burkedecor.com/Coral-Change-Tray-Designed-by-Fabienne-Jouvin-Asso-p/cfj603-asst.htm

2. I love this set of Three Finial Lamps from Burke Decor. I know they're a little pricey, but they come with 3 lamps so maybe its worth it? Oh well!

3. Next current obsession? This Pair of Horse Lamps from Burke Decor!! They are just a picture of perfection no?

4. Also love? This Pair of Quail Lamps (also from Burke Decor). These need to be on top of my Buffet table. Its just too pretty not to post!

5. I'm looking for a cheaper version of this Blue Coral Sculpture from Burke Decor. I love it, but not the price- per usual!

6. Similar nautical sculpture. This Red Sea Fan from Burke Decor? Still Fabulous.

7. Also Love the Natural Sea Fan Base.

8. Theses Artichoke Candles from Burke Decor will be in my future kitchen. The End.



I'm Jherring and this is my Red Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment