Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hole In One Decor

Shopping for Christmas and Birthday gifts for Andrew has been so challenging.  I picked out two small things that he's been hinting at for months, but I really want to get him something fun and unexpected!  I was thinking of getting him something cool related to golf.  As I was looking online, it got me thinking about designing the perfect golf den for the golf lover in your life.  I love how hokey some of the items are- it just makes the space more charming.  When designing a fun space like a golf themed man cave, I always think its fun to throw a few goofy items into the mix.  Even though I didn't find the perfect gift for Andrew, I found some fabulous golf items!  Check them out below!!

1. Bedding


2. Golf Trinket Box

3. I cannot believe a golf ceiling fan exists, but I kind of love it!





8. Lamp (Left) (Right)


9. Chair (Left) (Center) (Right)
 

10. Desk Set make working a little less of a snooze (Left) (Right)

11. Bird Houses- "For the golfer the has everything" (left) (right)

12.This  Clock will ensure you're never late for a tee time again!

13. These Picture Frame would be perfect for photos of that winning hole you made (Left) (Right)

14. These Golf Cake Balls would make a sweet treat at any golf watching party

16. Who knew golf clubs could be turned into a hanger?  I love the creativity!


17. Who said a golf den can't have an accent Pillow?!
18. (Coaster Left) (Coster Right)




The Ultimate Gifts: Virtual indoor/outdoor golf!



No comments:

Post a Comment