Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Silk Flowers

Flowers are a must have weekly purchase for me.  I love walking into my house and smelling fresh lilies and seeing beautiful white hydrangeas, but as a college student, weekly flowers definitely tend to add up! Until I have my millionaire budget, I've had to cut back on my favorite guilty purchase.  My mom suggested I look into purchasing a few silk flower arrangements.  They might not smell quite as fresh, but some Frebreze and silk flowers are much friendlier on a limited budget.  I was so excited when Andrew mentioned that his friend Amy Borders, of Chic Events Dallas, would be the perfect person to call about anything flowers.   I've been looking for the perfect arrangement, but there are so many options, I can't choose!  

Which one is your favorite?







I love house plants, but I'm terrible with watering things, but a silk house plant could be the perfect solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment