Friday, November 4, 2011

Purrrtastic style!

Lately, I've been so homesick!  I haven't had a chance to go home since August, and its definitely starting to hit me.  While I really miss seeing my parents, the person I miss the most is my cat Snugglepuss!
Check out this cute bugger lounging around outside my parent's front yard!!!  What a little lion!  I miss him so much!  Anyways, my parents are away traveling and have left Snugglepuss all by himself (they are such mean pet parents!), so I told my dad to send Snugglepuss to me so I could hang out with him while they're traveling. Even though my parents told me I couldn't take Snugglepuss to Dallas with me, I decided to dedicate this post to Snuggles and all things cat inspired.  

Chic Items to Pamper Your Kitten
1. I got a lot of messages about the Children's Tree House from My Inner Girl Scout Post earlier this week, so when I saw this kitten tree house, I couldn't resist posting it!  Its pretty pricey, but I think you could make this a really easy DIY project with a fake home plant and some plywood.
2. This Nature Inspired Cat Bed would be perfect for a cabin home



Cat Inspired Items for the home
1. These Precious Cat Knobs would be the perfect gift for a cat loving friend
2. This sofa would be adorable in a children's playroom.  Doesn't it remind you of the oversized stuffed animals FAO Schwarz sells?

3. I'm obsessed with these cat inspired lamps.  I can't wait to purchase one and put it on my office desk!




Look at Snuggs doing his most Vogue pose on his little blanket!  What a ferosh model kitty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment