Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Papier Royal Update!

As you all know, I am a huge fan of Papier Royal and their amazing marbled artwork out of Italy (check out my previous post on them here).  Up until recently, their Etsy shop, has only displayed scrapbook sized pieces.  However, I'm so excited to tell you guys that Papier Royal has now posted full size paintings on their Etsy Shop.  Now that would be exciting all by itself, but to top it all off, their beautiful pieces of artwork are reasonable priced! Um, hello jump for joy status?! The paintings cost $120.00, plus $13.50 for shipping, but considering each piece is an original signed painting its definitely a must buy.  There are so many beautiful options, I just decide which one I want to order!!    Check out my favorites below:





1 comment:

  1. OBRAS DE ARTE MAGNIFICAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNA BELLEZA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete