Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lonestar Pride

I'm always amazed at the pride Texans have for their state.  Its evident from all of the Longhorn and Cowboys decals you find, but Texas pride runs even deeper than an incredible one for their sports. There's no other state where you find the state flag displayed from restaurant and shop windows, or the Lone Star symbol displayed everywhere, including freeway overpasses.  Seriously- even the freeways in Texas show state pride!
A true Texan knows that Texas pride doesn't stop at your front door.  I love the Lone Star inspired home decor you find everywhere here.  Andrew has the most precious rod iron bed set- complete with Lone Star embellishments.  I began searching for Lone Star furniture and was shocked to find that there is nothing you can't find with a lodestar on it!  I would love to design a ranch house, completely inspired by Lone Star pride!  Check out a few of my favorite Lone Star inspired furniture items below!

2. Coffee Table choices (left) (right)
 

 3. Rustic bar options  (left) and (right)

 4.  This entry hall tree reminds me of the one I posted here from Freeds



 8. Desk (front and back details) 

 9. This entertainment center would look great in a sports den



12.  I love these two fireplace covers (left) (right)

13.  Pool Table from New Frontier Living






The Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment