Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Inner Girl Scout

Ever since I first posted about antlers in the home, I've been inspired by bringing rustic touches into your decor.  I love everything from the simple touches like the nature inspired wall paper I found below from Peak of Chic to the treehouse build in a child's play room- roots not included.  A little over the top? Maybe- but bringing nature into the home, particularly when you live in the city, makes any space more tranquil and relaxing.

An array or wildflower bouquets add life to this kitchen
                                 


Nature Inspired Wall Paper

 A safari inspired living room shows nature can be chic

Nature inspired pieces

This tree house would be any child's dream


Nature in the Home- Inspired by:



No comments:

Post a Comment