Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yellow and White

I love seeing yellow and white used together in homes.  It adds so much color and light into an area and expands a smaller space.  From light yellows to sunny golds, this color pattern is a sure fire way to easily brighten up any room in your house.  I love how a yellow accent piece like an arm chair, pillow, or barstools can make such a difference in a room.  Adding an accent item is such a great way to utilize this color pattern to illuminate a room if you aren't ready to fully commit to painting an entire wall. Although, after seeing what a few yellow accents can do to a room, even I was running to Home Depot to find the perfect shade of canary yellow paint!

What color patterns do you like using?

Hello Dream Kitchen!

 I'm loving the yellow mosaics on these bathroom walls

 Mmmmm these yellow chevron accent pieces have me drooling

 A conservative yellow paint color for the less daring of us

 Darling backless yellow stools

Yellow curtains make these rooms even prettier! 
 

A yellow sofa?  Count me in!

This cheery wall paper can brighten up any room! 

 Between the chia pet and golden chairs, I can't decide which one I like more!



No comments:

Post a Comment