Monday, November 14, 2011

Obsession of the Day: Opulent bedding

Somedays, when I'm feeling really down, I'll look through Neiman Marcus' bedding section.  Looking at beautiful bedding cheers me like nothing else... until I see the price.  Now, Neimans does have a lot of reasonably priced items, see my previous post for reasonable Neimans Holiday items.  Their bedding section, however, is not one of these.

I swear their bedding section is like my own personal drug.  Each time I look on their section, even if I promise its just for a few minutes, I get sucked in. I can't just look at the Ann Gish Willow collection, I have to look at all of the designers.  Before long, half an hour has gone by and I have 20 tabs open on my web browser with the linens I "absolutely must have."  By then, its a downward spiral.  My calculators out, and I think to myself, "If I save all of my money and don't go foodshopping for two weeks, I can definitely save up and by two sham covers."  I may be living off soup cans, but my bedding would be fierce!  Check out my two absolute favorite collections below. 
Today's Obsessions
1. Jane Wilner bedding set is absolutely amazing.  I love the tufts of silk on the duvet cover.  

 2. This Dian Austin Set is so luxurious.  I love the rich ruby red and gold colors.  It truly looks like its stitched with gold silk.  Unfortunately, at $1,400 it very well should be!!


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy free shipping and easy down bedding returns every day at Kohl’s. Find great deals on Comforters at Kohl’s today!

    ReplyDelete