Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Papier Royal

I've been under the weather this afternoon, and spent my afternoon laying in bed looking for original artwork on Etsy for my apartment.  Etsy is always a great source for well priced unique items, and I was so excited when I found Papier Royal's shop on Etsy.  Their colorful patterns remind me of the trendy Missoni's knitwear.  Just look at how similar they are to Missoni's Fall Collection.  I think Papier's work would look chic and modern in simple black frames and hung in a hallway.  Other places to display Papier's work?  Lamenated on wooden  coasters or placed like tiles in place of wallpaper in a powder bath.  Since I can't justify spending $4,000 on a Missoni RugPapier Royal's bright artwork is an excellent option for bringing some Missoni color into the home without breaking the bank!





No comments:

Post a Comment