Friday, November 4, 2011

A Neimans Girl Through and Through

I grew up holding my moms hand wandering through Neimans as a little girl, so it should come as no surprise that I've grown up to become a devoted Neimans shopper.  Everyone drools over the new arrivals in their shoe department, but a true Neiman's girl knows that there's a little hidden gem inside Neimans that too often gets over looked.   Neiman's home department.

I know.  You're probably thinking, "Neimans Home Department?  I can justify spending excessively on their shoes, but not on a pillow case!"  But, don't judge too quickly, every year, Neimans has amazing holiday decorations that look like they cost a fortune, but aren't that outrageously expensive.  The secret to  not breaking the bank?  I try to pick out one or two holiday items a year and mix it in with my regular decorations.  The result?  A few "wow" pieces tied together with regular decorations will turn your house into a Town and Country holiday spread!!

1.  This reindeer candleholder is so beautiful, I wouldn't mind keeping it out year round!
2. These Two Pinecone Reindeers are adorable!  I would love these on my bar counter!
3. Okay, This monogrammed card holder is incredibly expensive, but I think this would actually make a beautiful key holder in an entryway- I would place photos of family and friends in lieu of holiday cards!
4. I can't wait to use this set of berry sprays with my gold chargers and burgundy napkins as place settings for holiday parties this winter!
5. I'm dying for these two golden deer figures ugh!  They are too fantastic not to have!!!
6. This Santa Replica is so expensive, but don't you just love him?!  Maybe this year santa can skip my house and send his replica instead!!
7. I love everything MacKenzie Childs, so I knew her Christmas topiaries were an obvious buy as soon as I saw it!  
8. These Beaded Cone Christmas Trees  are the perfect example on why I always check out Neimans for amazing christmas decorations!  The small size is 40$ but it looks like its $200!!
9. These trees are a little pricier than the ones above, but I think you could make a reasonable DIY version by following directions on this link.  
10. This precious glass wreath would look amazing in a home with white and silver color pattern for decorations
11.  Hello Lovah!!  How could anyone say no to this swag piece
12. I am obsessed with these kissing decor balls.  They are too perfect!!  Love!  





1 comment:

  1. I'm SURE you have been to the "home" floor in Bergdorf Goodman....I always want to pack my sleeping bag and basically move in. A "MUST VISIT" in my NYC notebook. Plus, stop in for a glass of bubbly in the K. Wearstler-designed restaurant. Heaven! But, NOTHING can compare to the popovers and she-crab soup at Neimans in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete